Machinist Conventional Centre Lathe and milling
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
General machining. Use of Conventional Lathe and Milling Machine for individual and small batches of components. Fitting and welding experience would be an advantage. As would pneumatics experience.
Communicate with the Supervisor to insure the smooth running of work load. Generally assist in the smooth running of assigned projects throughout the production process.
Comply with Workshop Safety Standards and Quality Assurance Procedures applicable to control panel manufacture.
The above duties and responsibilities represent the main responsibilities of this position, however all employees are expected to undertake any other work within their capabilities and be flexible in their job role.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Experience in a similar role required
- Awareness and compliance with all relevant Health & Safety Standards.
- Experience of Maintenance Procedures, Risk, and COSHH assessments and Safe Systems of Work.
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- A flexible approach to working activities to meet production requirements.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Excellent punctuality.
- Pleasant personality
- Driving license (Clean) would be useful
- Monday to Thursday 7:45 till 16:15
- Friday 7:45-13:45
- Overtime available on occasions.
Salary dependent on experience and ability.
If interested please email your CV to email@example.com